ACS 200 Extra Strength provides the most effective Lyme disease immune system support available.
ACS 200 Extra Strength is the only health supplement available proven to kill Borrelia burgdorferi, the organism that causes Lyme disease.
ACS 200 Extra Strength is the only health supplement proven to kill Powassan virus, a deadly virus also spread by deer ticks, that causes symptoms similar to Lyme disease.
ACS 200 silver is easy to useAmong other problems, I am troubled by chronic Lyme disease (CLD), and this is one of an arsenal of supplements that I use to control the symptoms of my problems. While ACS 200 can not be considered a cure for CLD, it does reduce the severity of symptoms for me.
Definitely makes me herx from Lyme diseaseSome colloidal silver I can't feel, but this stuff I can really feel. It gives me herxing symptoms almost immediately. It's also more convenient to take, with the sprays, than liquid colloidal silver where you have to measure it into a spoon. I like this stuff.
Not snake oil at all.This lessened (the symptoms of) my wife's Lyme disease in a couple days. Really great stuff... for her situation. After a few months, she tried another product that had far less silver parts per million in it (effectively lowering her dosage). When she made the switch, the symptoms started to re-emerge.
Excellent productI read a lot about this product before ordering. It met or exceeded all my expitations. The Silver in it kills harmeful bacteria and promotes good health. I have been using it for a month and am feeling like a new person.
Medical Definition of Lyme Disease
Lyme disease: An inflammatory disease that is caused by the bacterium Borrelia burgdorferi, which is transmitted to humans by the deer tick.
The first sign of Lyme disease is a red, circular, expanding rash, usually radiating from the tick bite, followed by flu-like symptoms and joint pains. After the B. burgdorferi has entered the bloodstream, it can infect and inflame many different types of tissues, eventually causing many diverse symptoms.
Lyme disease is medically divided into three phases: early localized disease with skin inflammation; early disseminated disease with heart and nervous system involvement, including palsies and meningitis; and late disease, featuring motor and sensory nerve damage and brain inflammation and arthritis.
Why Buy ACS 200 Extra Strength?
- Proven - ACS 200 Extra Strength is the only health supplement available proven to kill Borrelia burgdorferi, the organism that causes Lyme disease.
- Superior - ACS 200 Extra Strength has been proven 1,000,000 times more effective than the leading silver brands in multiple independent University studies.
- Harvard University Study - A recent Harvard University study shows that silver can enhance the efficacy of antibiotics by up to 1,000 times.
- Efficacy - Product users rave about the benefits and efficacy.
- Doctor recommended - ACS 200 Extra Strength is prescribed by doctors in over 15 countries.
- Safe - ACS 200 Extra Strength is uniquely designed for daily use to destroy toxins throughout the body without harming the good gut flora. Millions of doses of ACS 200 Extra Strength have been taken over many years by patients the world over.
- Simple to take – Provided in a simple-to-take spray, ACS 200 Extra Strength can be taken anywhere, with or without food or drink. No measuring, no capsules or pills. Just spray, swish and swallow.
- Affordable – You would need to purchase thousands of bottles of competing silver products to achieve the same benefit as one bottle of ACS 200 Extra Strength.
- Made in USA – All manufacturing of Results RNA biopharmaceuticals is performed in the USA.
- Quality Manufacturing - ACS 200 Extra Strength is produced under strict GMP manufacturing controls in conformance with guidelines for dietary supplements set forth in USP XXVII. For purity and quality, ACS 200 Extra Strength contains no preservatives • no alcohol • no artificial coloring or flavoring.
If you haven’t heard, the Women’s National Basketball Association (WNBA) player Elena Delle Donne recently (about one month ago) addressed an open letter regarding her health to the WNBA, criticizing them for denying her request for medical clearance this season. (Even with a medical waiver from her doctor!) Delle Donne not only underwent back […]
We’ve never met somebody who enjoyed being sick, but imagine being sick with no end in sight! This concept is unfathomable to anyone who hasn’t experienced it firsthand. People with chronic illness, often referred to as Spoonies, live a very different, and arguably, more difficult life than most. Here is our list […]
The immune system is complicated, intricate, and essential to overall health. Chronic Lyme attacks the immune system, making it weaker, and Lymies more susceptible to diseases fighting their way in. Understanding a few quirks about the immune system and ways to strengthen it may be the key to accelerating healing. To help you, we […]
We’ve all been impacted by the worldwide pandemic that is COVID-19. What does this mean for those with suppressed immune systems, though? What is Coronavirus and how worried should Lyme patients be? Coronavirus is a respiratory virus that usually results in mild symptoms resembling a common cold. However, some cases result in pneumonia and […]
One of the biggest health concerns of Lyme disease is the potential for Lyme carditis, which occurs when the Borrelia burgdorferi bacteria enters the tissues of the heart. This infection can interfere with the electrical signals that coordinate the regular beating of the heart. The resulting condition is called “heart block.” What makes […]
Lyme disease has long been taught in medical schools as being a simple tick-borne illness that is difficult to catch and easy to treat, making the necessity for further research and continued education non-urgent within the professional community. However, as new studies and findings emerge, this fallacy is becoming harder for the medical community to […]
Article In Brief In a longitudinal study, researchers found no significant association between previous exposure (seropositivity) to the Lyme bacterium and incidental neuropsychiatric outcomes such as cognitive decline, dementia, depression, and disability in older adults. Being exposed to a Lyme disease bacterium does not increase the risk of developing depression or dementia in older people, […]
The White Paper From 2007 to 2018, claim lines with diagnoses of Lyme disease increased nationally 117 percent, according to a new white paper from FAIR Health, a national, independent nonprofit organization dedicated to bringing transparency to healthcare costs and health insurance information. Comparing Lyme disease to other tick-borne diseases, the study draws on data […]
The guidelines for diagnosing and treating Lyme disease may soon be changing, although pediatricians aren’t expected to readily adopt all the recommendations. Closed in September, the comment period closed on a new set of guidelines for the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of Lyme disease. The guidelines have several updates, but one of the […]